lf2

Reply To: Hi – I'm a sociopath.

Me
Participant

Ooh, exposure, that being up another great conversation topic. Sociopaths love attention, and one of the best ways to do that is through pity. That’s why you’ll see sociopaths feign mental disorders a lot, especially things like depression, bipolar or schizophrenia. Or, and this is the interesting part, antisocial personality disorder. A sociopath will do everything they can to not be exposed, but will also like to hint at having antisocial personality disorder. I do it. I know a few others that do it. I can’t really explain it. I do however actually have ADHD, which I believe helps me analyse people and things, but also adds to my impulsivity. Why a sociopath that hates exposure would hint to people at having the very disorder they hope nobody finds out they have is beyond me.

Thinking about it, it could be due to a sociopath’s love of mind games. Creating the dramatic irony that only the sociopath sees. The fact that I know something you don’t, and I dangle it JUST out of your comprehension. I do love doing that.

Send this to a friend