lf2

Reply To: Hi – I'm a sociopath.

melgoreng
Participant

Hello. I believe my ex bf is a sociopath. We were together 2 years and we got very close. He opened up to me to show his dark side. He likes to watch torture videos, he stabbed baloon just for fun, he got angry personality and created story that his job is secret agent. I’m a soft hearted person and fell for him thinking I can fix him hence sticking for 2 years. I feel like I’m the only person who ever get that close to him. He is an orphan and live a fake life in front of his adopted family. At least that’s the story he told me. When I thought all gone well and we get closer, he broke up with me without explaining reason just 1 month ago. Then gone disappeared.

I got pregnant 2 weeks after the break up, desperately looking for him. He replied with denial words and offer money. Then I found out that he got married with a woman I dont know existed. I left confused and ruined without explanation. When I told him I know about his wedding, he emailed back hope someday you can forgive me. I dont know this person at all! We had so much memory together and now it looks like all a lie?

In any case, do you think he can come back and look for me in the future? Or this just it? I block all his contacts yet somehow he can still find me if he want. Should I say rude things to make him go forever or will that intrigue him to “play” with me again? Or should I say nice words such as I forgive u so he got bored and find other prey? I’m so worried. He is a dangerous man and I can tell his wife has no clue his real side yet. I dont see any woman can handle him. And nope, he is not a human who capable to feel love, guilt, and compassion.

Send this to a friend