Reply To: Please give me advice I have a criminal case pending w/ a sociopath out on bail



Can you get details of a women’s refuge in case you need a place in an emergency or get the police to put a panic alarm in your house. I’m not sure what country you are in but you can do that in the UK.

Send this to a friend