lf2

Reply To: New to the Site; Obsessed with Him

bamboozled1216
Participant

Thank you need2heal. I know you and Donna are both correct. It is just that this is so hard. I don’t have anyone to talk to. All of my friends are sick of hearing about him plus they don’t really understand anyway. I genuinely feel like I am losing my mind without him sometimes. I honestly don’t know what I could have done. I literally have been replaying just about every moment of our past three years together to figure out what it is I did wrong. I know the answer is nothing really but that is what bothers me the most. I just don’t understand how anyone can treat someone like this.

I am back at work this week so things have been a little bit better because I am not isolated but it is still very difficult. I cry just about every day and it is 3 months later! I think it is hitting me so hard now because I am just starting to accept that things are really over and that I most likely won’t hear from him again which is something I was denying for the first month or so. The totality of all these circumstances has really ruined my life almost. There was a point when I would have done just about anything to get him back. Being without him hurts even more than the cancer sometimes though. I almost feel as though, if he were with me, that going through these treatments would be SO much easier.

I needed an outlet and hope that this forum can be one for me. I also plan on getting some counseling once I have taken the bar. I take it next Tuesday and Wednesday.

Anyways, thank you so much for sharing. I did good today though…I was tempted to text him all day “Happy Valentine’s Day”…but I didn’t. I have started No Contact again, if I make it through the rest of today, I will have completed 2 whole days. This is just really hard. It takes everything in me to get out of bed in the morning. Thank you all again for your support.

B.

Send this to a friend