lf2

Reply To: I am leaving – but I feel bad because I am not confronting him before leaving

cyndyinaz
Participant

Wow – how sobering to hear(read) what you experienced was similar to my experiences. It makes me feel glad I am leaving – even though I am not telling him first. Actually I think that I am making the right choice not telling him – no telling what he will do. I just bought new couches. He knows I take care of stuff and he doesn’t – don’t know if he is lazy or disrespectful. I imagine he would try to ruin them on purpose – but I planned to leave the big one for him… He dented my car and then got mad at me for it. I can see him trying to ruin my stuff.

I also feel angry when I read what your ex’s did – that really sucks! what a cold hearted jerk letting your record melt, your watch disappearing… and the pot – how evil.

I really appreciate your feedback. I have friends but I don’t bother them with all of this – and none I talk to daily. But thanks for responding me. I will rest better tonight, I believe. This is stressful – your response helped ๐Ÿ™‚

Send this to a friend