lf2

Reply To: I don’t know how to respond or how to get away…

Jan7
Participant

Hi Wantingtobreakfree, I’m so glad that you opened up to your friend! And even more grateful that your friend told you the truth!!

YES!! What you are describing is ABUSE!!

You are being controlled & abused by this man!!

DO NOT MARRY HIM!!!

Do you know that the bulk of domestic abuse is not physical abuse but rather emotional, mental & verbal abuse?

When a man says to his mate “your cheating on me” it usually means he is cheating on you.

Sociopaths want to gain sympathy and will often use “cancer” as a health issue!!

RIGHT NOW PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CALL THE NATIONAL DOMESTIC VIOLENCE HOTLINE IN YOUR COUNTRY….IN THE USA 80–799-SAFE AND ALL THEM IMMEDIATELY TO ASK THEM WHAT IS EMOTIONAL, MENTAL & VERBAL ABUSE.

Also ask them for your local abuse center numbers and GO THIS WEEK!!

Dont marry him hon, even if you are going to lose money…dont marry him. YOU do not know this man…he appears to have a double life!!!

IF you marry him & want a divorce you will need to pay lawyer fees and half of the bills he runs up with is double life.

FOLLOW YOUR GUT HON!! YOUR GUT IS SCREAMING AT YOU NOT TO MARRY THIS MAN!!

How do i know this? You called your friend & opened up & know you have found love fraud.

I can tell you that I too had endless reasons & gut feelings not to date my ex or marry him..but he suckered me in to marrying him and for 12 years it was a NIGHTMARE!! His cheating was endless like all sociopaths. Sociopaths are serial cheaters and this guy most likely is too. My ex husband abused me in all ways and isolated me also from my friends & family. One of the first things a sociopath does is isolated their victims from their family & friends & prevents them from talking to them about the relationship. My ex husband told me when we were literally just dating that he hated his “ex telling people about their relationship” so guess what I remained silent that is what he wanted!!

Keep posting here everyday.

ALSO IF YOU LOOK UP AT THE TOP OF LOVEFRAUD & LOOK UNDER THE “CONTACT “ TAB YOU CAN TALK TO DONNA ANDERSON FOR A SMALL FEE AND ASK HER QUESTIONS. She is this site creator and too married a sociopath. She created this wonderful site and others have posted that their phone call to her help tremendously.

HUGS TO YOU!! KEEP POSTING HERE…WE HEAR YOU!! WE BELIEVE YOU!!!

PS You ask “can I really leave someone if they had a stroke?”

YES, YES, YES!! BECAUSE HE IS ABUSING YOU!!! ALSO BECAUSE IT APPEARS HE DID NOT HAVE A STROKE!! He would still be in the hospital OR BED REST & you would see signs of him having a stroke such as speech issues, walking issues, paralyzed on one side or face, thinking issues (my mother had a small stroke you will see a alarming change that you would immiedially call for n doctor. He is lying & living a double life. He won’t tell you were he works? You have been dating him 6 years!! He won’t let you meet his 20 year old son? 6 years of dating? He won’t give you his phone number? 6 years of dating.

DO YOU SEE ALL HIS RED FLAGS HE IS GIVING OFF??

Send this to a friend