lf2

Reply To: I don’t know how to respond or how to get away…

Jan7
Participant

Hi Wantingtobreak free, HUGS TO YOU!! I know it’s “terrifying”, been there too. I was so mentally, metionally & physically exhausted from my ex husband a sociaoth that I did not even have the strength to pack. I literally needed someone to come in a swoop me up & pack my things & take me out of my home.

This doesnt happen unless you ask your friends & family for help along with the National Domestic abuse hotline & your local center.

You are not the first to be in this position…so dont try and reinvent the wheel…ask for help!!

You state: “I don’t know how I got myself in this situation”

It’s simple…he target you & then conned you into his con game & dysfunctional world.

But you want out!! THIS IS A HUGE STEP HON…PAT YOURSELF ON THE BACK!!!

You are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel of FREEDOM…this is huge!!

I can tell you that the best thing I ever did was leave my ex husband & divorce him. YES, it was scary..scary because he had my mind so twisted up I could not see which way was up or down. Scary when I left because he made me dependent on him for everything..I became a robot wife…just waiting for the next command from him.

I want you to know that the most dangerous time for a woman in a abusive relationship is when she is either ready to leave or ends the relationship this is why it is sooooo very very important to talk with the Hotline (domestic violence hotline) and ask them for help with a safety & exit plan out of your relationship.

I can promise you this…with time you will be happy & thankful that you were brave enough to call your friend & come here and ask for help.

Hugs to you. Keep posting & asking questions here.

Send this to a friend