lf2

Reply To: Escaping the clutches of a psychopath…

mikederek
Participant

Editor’s note: This topic is sexually explicit, although totally relevant to Lovefraud’s discussion of psychopaths. Please skip this posting if you would find it offensive.

One other thing happened that I neglected to share in that story. And it was something that I purposely dismissed as impossible at the time… though now I am quite certain that I heard it right exactly.

We had sex alot… Sex was the BASIS of our relationship and he was ALWAYS expecting sex if we saw each other. And it was INTENSE sex… really powerful stuff…

Towards the end of the relationship, I noticed that sometimes when he was about to cum, he would end up with his hands on my throat… holding my throat between his hands… He would squeeze a bit, and in actuality it was pretty erotic for me… I never felt scared or in danger… it was always just the right amount of pressure….

The night before the huge blowup, as we were heading to climax, he had his hands on my neck again. As he was getting ready to cum, he put some extra pressure to the point that it completely restricted my windpipe… I was also about to climax, and just as I was about to finish, he whispered something … it was so faint and it was at the moment of my orgasm, so I wasn’t sure if I really heard it or not… but he said… and it was with a reverence a child might have as he made some sort of critical connection in his development… “wow… I could totally kill you right now…..”

I was at orgasm as he said this, and he was squeezing my neck much harder than he had ever before, I had an explosive orgasm. He released my neck and I panted and we laid there together for a few minutes just breathing…. I never mentioned what I thought I heard… it seemed silly, and it was probably something else anyhow… and I didn’t want to even think what the significance of that would be if it DID indeed happen…

As I sit here now… alone in my apartment… staring at the security cameras I have surrounding my building, I am wondering how significant this moment was…

I am trying to move on with my life, but at the same time, I am also aware that there is a man out there right now capable of anything, who is probably angry because I spoiled his game prematurely… and not on his terms… I am fearing I may unhinge… and it’s because of this one thing that happened at the end…

Send this to a friend