REGISTER | LOGIN

Reply To: I'm still in denial

Jan7
Participant

“Why? No-one believes me. I don’t talk to anyone about it.”

Sadly every victim goes thru this!! I think it’s is the fact they have not been conned directly by a sociopath and they are not educate on the evilness in this world. They are prime targets for a sociopath to con in the future.

It’s extremely frustrating & painful that we crawl out of hell and get no support from our family or friends. They just say things like “move on” or “your not with him anymore”.

But there is a emotional trauma that they dont get that has been inflicted and we must work thru this trauma pain. So keep feeling the feelings let them all out.

“Is it me? Maybe I am crazy?”

NO!!! NO!! NO!! It is not you! YOU ARE NOT CRAZY!! You were with a very mentally deranged individual. You have now have to work thru everything now that your brain is finally free from his brain washing. Just like a cult follower leaving cult. This takes time

BUT KNOW YOU ARE NOT CRAZY!!

Your adrenal gland is pumping out high levels of cortisol and messing with those 50 hormones that right now your body is not functioning correction and this is causing your brain to feel crazy.

Read the book “Female brain gone insane by Mia Lundin. Also see her website. you have a hormonal imbalance most likely that needs to be corrected and when this is corrected you will move back towards your old self. So just remember to just breathe right now hon!

“I used to be such a confident, fun woman – now I am half the woman I used to be. Maybe its me that has the problem, but I wouldn’t hurt anyone like that.”

Every victims feels this way! These evil sociopath know how to break our spirit down so they have full control over us. They manipulated us to make us feel less and less confident throughout the relationship. This keeps us in the relationship = total control over us from leaving.

IT’S NOT YOU!! It’s him = he is pure evil= the devil himself!!

You would hurt anyone because YOU are a GOOD PERSON!! Remember this on your dark days & nights as you heal. YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON!!

EVERYTHING THAT YOU ARE FEELING HON, IS NORMAL WHEN LEAVING A SOCIOPATH! I felt the same way. So does every victim.

You are not alone anymore!!

HUGS TO YOU!! 💜💜💜

Send this to a friend