REGISTER | LOGIN

Reply To: This is consuming me – Im losing it

Jan7
Participant

Fairynurse, it’s normal what you are going through. I remember sobbing for hours till I thought I had no tears left to cry, only to sob for more hours. Then the anger stage hit (not normally an angry person) which for me was the worst stage of grief to go thru.

You have been under his mind control. Not able to truly feel your feels & right now ALL of your feelings are percolating up at one time. It’s scary to feel all of them at one time. Our bodies & mind know how to sort everything out, so just feel the feelings.

Come here like you did & vent. I did the same & so has everyone. You are not bothering us. We get it!! So keep venting.

One thing most victims of a sociopath dont realize is most if not all victims suffer from PTSD. One of the biggest issues with PTSD (I feel) is Adrenal fatigue.

The adrenal glands regulate our blood pressure, blood sugar, cortisol & adrenaline levels and over 50 hormones. With continual stress such as a toxic relationship the adrenal glands get out of whack and in return wreak havoc on our body & mind.

Some symptoms of adrenal fatigue: racing mind, anxiety, panic attacks, brain fog, concentration issues, sleep issues, depressions, etc etc.

The adrenal glands are a BIG DEAL and often over looked as the root of most health issues.

Also what most people dont know is with any breakup the body releases larges amounts of cortisol. This causes us to not have a calm mind & sounds like you are suffering from this. With a relationship with a sociopath everyday the victim is releasing high levels of cortisol & adrenaline. I believe this is part of the reason why we all go thru that “need to know every damn bit of what they did to us behind our backs” (lol).

Look at sites like Dr Lam. com & Adrenal fatigue. org to see the list of symptoms. On another site the site creator asked if victims had health issues during their relationship with a narcissist. 400 people respond “YES” and listed their symptoms they were ALL symptoms of Adrenal Fatigue.

My doctor recognized that I was suffering from Adrenal fatigue after I left my h (now ex). Luck for me. He gave me Dr Wilsons adrenal vitamins 4 times a day & progesterone pills & within 4 hours my anxiety was half. With in weeks my mind was calm again.

Dont beat yourself up for wanting to know everything he did but also dont ignore your gut. It’s telling you everything.

As with “stalking his social media” = You KNOW WHAT HE IS UP TO = LYING CHEATING, CUNNING, BRAIN WASHING, GAS LIGHTING ETC.

Focus on your health. And keep venting here. It’s part of the healing steps to clear your mind so that you can have a few minutes or an hour of mind peace.

Hugs to you!!💜

Wishing you all the best.

Send this to a friend