REGISTER | LOGIN

Reply To: This is consuming me – Im losing it

macus1529
Participant

I don’t know about you but my dilemma is not knowing who I should feel sorry for. One minute I feel sorry for myself, that I got hurt, lied to and misled. The next minute I feel sorry for him because I sense that he will never find inner peace and happiness. Then I feel sorry for his wife, who doesnt know fraction of his online doings, sex addition and even me. Then I get angry at myself that I did not act on that inner voice in the first few weeks telling me to run. How could I be so stupid? These swings are hard on me and although the crying has stopped finally, I still feel abandoned, cheated on and thrown away. You have to tell yourself that you are worth more than that – at least that’s what I tell myself. Music helps. Good lyrics like Southern Cross when he says that he is sailing for the “promise of tomorrow” helps me. I do have to get up in the morning and move on in hope of tomorrow being a better day. That pushes me and you will have to do the same. Live for the promise of tomorrow! I am confused and hurt but I am counting the days when I feel less and less of this pain and I am looking forward to the day when I realize that I haven’t thought of him all day. Yes, that is worth pushing forward for!

Send this to a friend