lf2

Reply To: Help Please! I can´t stop thinkin about him.

Jan7
Participant

Hi Paula70, I’m so sorry that you are suffering right now. It’s not easy to be discarded from a sociopath. They know exactly how to break up and leave their target dangling so that they can come back into the relationship down the road if they need something sex, money, a place to stay etc.

YES!! You are better off without him!!! Know that you deserve so much better then what you were settling for with him. He is a dangerous man to your mind, body & spirit.

One thing that is never discussed with ANY break up is the natural high level release of cortisol & adrenaline hormones in the body. Symptoms include anxiety, depression, sleep issue, memory loss, brain fog, racing mind, sleep issue etc.

BUT with a A relationship with a sociopath EXTREMELY HIGH levels release of cortisol & adrenaline (fight flight & freeze mode) in our body that are released DAILY due to their mental and emotional abuse the inflict on their victims. Relationships with a sociopath are extremely toxic to are health.

What you are experience hon is a high level of cortisol & adrenaline levels being released in your body. The adrenal glands are in over drive dumping endless amounts of cortisol & adrenaline. It’s scary to have this happen to your body. It happens to all of us. I remember being so overwhelmed & not being able to calm my mind down after leaving my abusive husband, a sociopath. I could not even sit in one place for every long as I was so stressed out. I felt like a caged animals. At the time I was not educated on who he was or the effects he had on my mind, body & spirit.

SO GLAD YOU POSTED YOUR COMMENT FOR HELP TODAY!! Bravo for you to reach out for help.

The next post below this post is a article from the net on “Relationship break cortisol levels” (google this also to read more on the subject”.

Look into vitamin supplements such as: (Get your Doctors advise first!!):

1) Magnesium baths (epson salt). You can find “Epson Salt” in your grocery Pharmaceutical section. Its about $5 to $10 for a package. Follow the direction. Ask your doctor first before using. Magnesium is the calming mineral. It is estimated that 1/3 of Americans are deficient in this mineral causing anxiety & depression in our society. For more info Google “Epson salt bath benefits for calming”

2) Vitamin B Complex. (google benefits for calming) do a search on stress & B complex. Needed for the brain to think clearly too. Helps to calm the body also.

3) D Vitimin for the brain

Google “Dr Amen PBS you tube” and also “Dr Amen depression you tube” to watch his videos. He also has excellent books on the NY Times best seller. Your local library may have his books.

Get tested for Vitamin & Mineral deficiency. Stress causes deficiently!!!

Look into “Adrenal Fatigue” see sites like Dr Lam. com & Adrenal Fatigue .org. See their Symptoms list.

MOST VICTIMS OF ABUSE SUFFER FROM PTSD. One of the missing links to heal PTSD is adrenal fatigue.

I did the same things you did trying to calm my body. Yoga & counseling. Nothing worked until I was lucky enough to have a friend guide me to a Endocrinologist doctor who tested me for Hormonal imbalance & vitamin deficiency & cortisol test (see Adrenal Fatigue. org for this testing). This doctor gave me Dr Wilson’s Adrenal Vitamins 4 times a day and also progesterone Rx pills. Within 4 hours of taking these things my anxiety was HALF!! Within a month I felt calm again.

Everyone states: “It’s all in your head”. To that I say NO!!!!

Your body has hormones that need to be adjusted so that you can be calm again. Your body needs to be balance again from the toxic relationship that you were living in.

Once you get your body balanced again, I promise you, you will see this guy as PURE EVIL. And will slam the door on him for good. Until then be kind to yourself you have SURVIVED a sociopath evilness.

HUGS TO YOU!!! 💜

Wishing you all the best. Take care 🌴

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by  Jan7.
  • This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by  Jan7.

Send this to a friend