Reply To: Financial abuse, charges and bad checks



What’s the total amount of the checks? In my state $1500 is a felony, and you can definitely she him for restitution. Getting a judgement will force him to be legally bound and will give you more backing when it comes to collecting. A felony could get him probation, not pay restitution can be a violation of probation .. I know from going thru this myself, but each state might be different.

Send this to a friend