Reply To: Financial abuse, charges and bad checks



With what i am beginning to understand in my state i attempt to cash the checks then file a form requesting legal charges of whatever offenses with the DA’s office. Then i file with small claims court. I believe i have about a one percent chance of ever seeing a dollar. But, i would feel better knowing i did what i could to hold him legally responsible and maybe yet another charge would minimize the chances of future victims falling for his game. Im hoping small claims filing is cheap cause this girl is dirt poor now. I have decided against writing a letter to his mother because mostly then is when i believe he would retaliate and really i think she already knows everything. After all, he has been like this for 50 years or at least since the age of 18

Send this to a friend