lf2

Reply To: Denial of it all

Jan7
Participant

Hi takenmylifebac, so glad you are ok. Look at the site Onemomsbattle. com and also their Facebook page. This site deals with child custody & dealing with a narcissist. If you are going to chat on their Facebook page I would recommend that you open a fake email then a fake Facebook page so you can chat without your mate seeing things. Also on Facebook block out everyone so that you can speak freely.

If you do a search on One moms battle here on love fraud you will find Donna’s write up & also a video interview with OMB site creator Tina Swiften.

I’m sorry you are enduring so much. But there is help out with your National Domestic Violence hotline USA 800-799-SAFE (or search on net if not in the USA) and also here at love fraud home page “Yellow box” section & videos up at the top.

Make an Exit Plan out of this relationship with the help of trust friends & family & the National Violence hotline & your local abuse center.

It’s not easy to leave without help so reach out for help!

Thats what sociopaths do = make us feel bad = so they have power & control over us. Take your power back by Leaving him. You ask “Should I worry”…with a socipath you always have to expect the worse this is why you should reach out for guidence with the National Domestic violence hotline & look a their site.

Do a search on the net for:

Domestic abuse exit plan
Domestic abuse exit plan you tube
Domestic abuse exit plan Dr Phil you tube
Domestic abuse Safey plan

YOU ARE STRONG! YOU CAN DO THIS!!

HUGS TO YOU!!💜

Send this to a friend