lf2

Reply To: Denial of it all

Jan7
Participant

You’re welcome Takenmylifebac!

We have all been exactly where you are now. It’s not easy to leave but I can tell you with time, leaving him will be the greatest gift you ever gave yourself & your daughter.

But to be SAFE please contact the National Domestic hotline & ask for help with an exit plan.

Also the USA national domestic hotline has an excellent website and most countries.

google: Domestic abuse cycle power & control wheel…this will explain the cycle “rollercoaster” ride that abusers put their mates thru.

Most victims are emotionally, mentally & physically exhausted from all of the craziness the abuser inflects on the victims daily. So look after your health too. IT’s a vital part of healing from domestic abuse.

On another site the site creator asked if any victims had had health problems during their toxic relationship. Over 400 victims responded YES!! The bulk of the health issues were symptoms of Adrenal fatigue. After I escaped my ex I was lucky enough to have a friend direct me to an Endocrinologist doctor who tested me & found that I had adrenal fatigue. I believe this is the root body health of PTSD.

See sites like Adrenalfatigue. org & Drlam. com for a full symptoms list. (I have zero affiliation with these doctors except for the fact my doctor prescribed Dr Wilsons adrenal fatigue vitamins)

A small list of adrenal fatigue symptoms:

Racing mind
sleep issues
mood swings
fatigue
anxiety
depression
memory loss

WE HEAR YOU!! 💜WE BELIEVE YOU!!💜 YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!💜

Hugs to you!! take care! 🌺

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  Jan7.

Send this to a friend