lf2

Reply To: Has he finally gone away for good???

cfree13
Participant

Given what I that I have read and more importantly, all that I have experienced with the N that I was married to for 20 years, I would not count on it – they manage to reappear when you least expect it. My ex-husband hooked up with his a former lover that he had no contact with since 1998 during the final year of our marriage (2016). He continues to contact me – by email only(I have blocked all other avenues but keep email open because we are still tying up the loose ends in our divorce) In his emails he tries alternately to weasel his way back into my life(and his adult children’s) or emotionally abuse me depending on his mood. He even suggested that he come to my place of employment so that we can “communicate like adults” – what is self-preservation to me – no contact – is fifth-grade behavior to him and he has let me know this in no uncertain terms. To be safe I would block him from everything – social media, phone, and email. Never let him know where you live and never, ever respond. Remember, he doesn’t experience fear and his family has been conditioned to see nothing as his fault and to take responsibility for all of his insane behavior – trust me on this – my kids and I were them – until we all decided to block him out of our lives. Best of luck and keep doing what you have been doing :).

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  cfree13.

Send this to a friend