lf2

Reply To: Never saw it coming!

blindedbylove32
Participant

***SlimOne***

Are you referring to Sandra’s book titled “How to Spot a Dangerous Man Before You Get Involved”? I have it on audio, and downloaded. I also have “Disarming the Narcissist”, “Healing from a Narcissistic Relationship”, “Healing from Hidden Abuse”, “The New Codependency”, and “The Sociopath Next Door”.
Should keep me busy, as well as informed.
***Thanks Again***

***Jan7***

I’m glad I posted too! It does bring a stillness of my mind, and a tranquil state to see things through the “fog”.
I have done a small bit of research on Adrenal Fatigue, and unfortunately I do have some of the symptoms. I will continue my research to find out that if the vitamins I am taking will help, (I’ve only just started) or if I need to add any others. ***Thanks for your suggestion!***
I agree with you with all my heart that our Sociopaths never would have dreamed that we would lift each other up, share our experiences with them, and I too, thank Donna & Terry. The audio book I’ve listened to 4.5x, said this is the site she joined, and suggested I did as well. Even though I’m hurt, angry, confused, I have been given valuable information by wonderful women like yourself.

I’ll keep posting, regardless of replies, no matter what!
***Thank you!***

Blinded32
#TeamNoContact
2 weeks 4 days 🙂

Send this to a friend