lf2

Reply To: Victim of a Female Sociopath

Jan7
Participant

Alteredreality, I’m sorry for your suffering. Glad you had the courage to post your post here at Lovefraud. It’s not easy to come to a support site & express your feelings, especially with regards to being conned by a sociopath. But, it’s a huge step in the healing process. You should be proud of yourself.

The biggest red flag with this women & all sociopaths is the steady lying with ease that they do. I remember the first time really catching my ex in a lie…I was absolutely shocked, as we were at dinner with his friends who I just met (we had just started seeing each other) and he was not only lying to all of us, but he was attempting to drag me in to verify his lie. It was shocking. Never have I been in such a position. Huge moment that really upset me and wanted nothing to do with him…he was so masterful at manipulating everyone that I turned my head away from my gut instinct = run from him.

Look up the term “pathological liar”.

Sociopath lie about everything! For fun & to get out of a lie. They will twisted up your mind so much with a lie, then when caught in a lie, they will then tell you another lie. It’s crazy. You become so mentally exhausted from them talking & their lies, you just let it go. You just want peace. So you just let it go. But, you cant do this with anyone, you have to call them out on it and if you see anyone switch to another lie = RUN from them.

My ex, like most sociopaths, including yours express “I love you” quickly. My ex too within weeks. I remember him telling me he loved me and I was thinking “really”, this was a light bulb moment, that stuck in my mind. It was odd, it was only a few weeks, I was not ready to express this back to him, but he manipulated me to tell him the same, even though I did not feel this way. This is what sociopaths do…once you are manipulated to say or do things they want, you start to believe their lies and you start to believe that you loved them.

The fact is most likely you did not fall in love with her. You were just manipulated to believe you did. I know for a fact, I never loved my ex h, he just messed with my mind with brain washing & mind control to make me believe this. Take the time now to really analyze the beginning stages of this relationship, to see if you really did fall “in love with her” or if she just manipulated your mind to believe you fell in love.

It helps to write things down that she said to you & did to you in the beginning, middle, end of the relationship, to really see this relationship in its true state. After I left my ex h I did just this, I was shocking, my mind saw everything but he had me under his cult like spell. You have to look at a sociopath as a cult leader and you as their cult follower. You will most likely see you never loved her, she just pushed over your boundaries to manipulate you into believing you did.

Read the book: Gift of Fear by Gavin Debecker (your local library may have this book).

Sociaoths literally use trance, hypnosis and brain washing to control their target. Look these up with the word sociopath. It’s absolutely shocking what they do to gain control of someones mind. So scary!!

Look up on Lovefraud and the net:

Sociopath triangulation
Sociopath smear campaign.
Sociopath No contact rule
Gas lighting abuse

Also Donna Anderson (Lovefraud site creator has a book up at the top under store called “Lovefraud 10 signs you are dating a sociopath. Worth your time to read also.

BE VERY CAREFUL HOW YOU DEAL WITH THIS SOCIOPATH!! SHE IS DANGEROUS!! SOCIOPATHS WANT TO DESTROY PAST TARGETS WHO HAVE FOUND OUT THE TRUTH THAT THEY ARE SOCIOPATH.

This sociopath could easily get you arrested with her lies for what every crazy idea she comes up with so that you dont expose her. She can tell other mothers who pick up their kids lies about you. So be very careful. These people are crazy. And you have to be very careful. I am with “VictimOfFemale” when he stated to come up with a plan to avoid this crazy sociopath this next year. Even if you have to move schools. Like “Vicitmoffemale” you dont want this woman around your child. Also remember that the apple does not fall far from the tree & her daughter could be one too & will manipulate your daughter (maybe not but you need to be on guard & protect your daughter from this adult sociopath).

Remember also sociopath will boomerang back into a past target life if the new supply dumps them. So keep the NO CONTACT RULE in place.

KEEP A JOURNAL OF EVERY CONTACT YOU HAVE WITH THIS WOMAN WITH DATES, TIMES, WHO WAS A WITNESS ETC AND MAYBE TALK TO A LAWYER FOR A FUTURE WITNESS THAT YOU HAVE COME INTO CONTACT WITH WHAT YOU BELIVE TO BE A SOCIOPATH.

What ever you do, DO NOT TELL THIS WOMAN SHE IS A SOCIOPATH they will then most likely destroy you because sociopaths do not want to be exposed, ever. Bit your tongue and start to form a circle of friends with the other parents that pick up their kids so that you have some protection.

Wishing you all the best.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by  Jan7.

Send this to a friend