lf2

Reply To: Broke "no contact": how to get back on track?

thirdtimelucky
Participant

Jan7, thank you for your support and hugs. Yes I am ignoring him and blocked his number (again). Perhaps his wife found something out (E.g. when the company car that I returned turned up, it had registration in my state. He’d also have to explain my gifts (unless he sold them).

On a side note, the vile words he used on me are the same that I’ve heard in reference to his wife no 2 and mother of his daughter (to who he was not married).

He also described his daughter as such (she tracked him down after 23 years, the fathering lasted 18 months before he told her to get lost – “she is a user; low life”. What I find strange in that situation – he introduced his daughter to me, not to his wife. He also told daughter he just had a room in a friend’s house, obviously was keen to keep his real life under the wraps.

I also see a pattern of his behaviour now: cheats on wife no 1 with the mother of his daughter. Has a daughter whilst still married on wife no 1. When his daughter is 8 months old, divorces wife no 1, marries wife no 2 (who he started going out with when his daughter was 6 months). Gets together with the current wife during divorce from wife 2 (he mentioned his current wife was a colleague. Probably had an affair). If I did not find out about his other life, I’d be the next victim in this chain of events.

My prayers go out to his current wife, a poor exploited woman.

Send this to a friend