REGISTER | LOGIN

Reply To: New

Jan7
Participant

Hi Honnybrown, so sorry that you have endured hell with this evil man in your life. But, I am so happy that you have figured out that he has a major personality disorder & have escaped his grips.

SENDING YOU HUGE HUGS!! 💜💜💜

It’s hell to be married to a sociopath, but the bottom of hell to divorce one. The courts dont understand & lawyers either…many divorce lawyers are disordered also. So be careful who you hire…best to get a recommendation from friends/family etc.

If you go to the Facebook page One moms battle you can ask if there are any good lawyers who understand sociopath abuse your location.

I would recommend that you open a fake email then a fake Facebook page so that you can chat freely without your ex knowing.

Also in your local big box book store you can find a whole section on divorce & also there are “financial divorce” books that will give you more info then your lawyer about what you can get from your ex. And also your local library may have books on “financial divorce”. For one thing if you were married (USA) for, I believe over 13 years, you are entitled to a portion of your ex’s social security. So look this up on your Country’s social security website.

Donna Anderson has created a library full of valuable information & also courses on line & a “book store” up at the top that will help you to unravel even more to the truth.

A few things to do a search on in the upper right corner here at love fraud:

No contact Rule
Low contact rule (during divorce court)
Grey rock method

Gas lighting abuse

Sociopath triangulation
Sociopath smear campaign

Expect in Divorce court he is going to LIE LIE LIE!! So best to have the judge swear you both into court & have everything recorded. This way you have his lies on record & you & your lawyer can act accordingly.

Most victims of a sociopath have PTSD when they finally crawl out of hell from a sociopaths abuse. So take care of your health.

Look into Adrenal fatigue as the main root of the PTSD issue.

look at sites for symptoms list of Adrenal Fatigue:

Adrenal fatigue .org

Dr Lam. com

plus google “adrenal fatigue”. Your local library may also have books on this subject. (I have no affiliation to these sites except for the fact my local doctor gave me Dr Wilson’s vitamins after I escaped my ex, a sociopath. My adrenal glands were fatigued.

Endocrinologist Doctor deals with adrenal fatigue issues.

Come here & vent, ask questions & search. This site Lovefraud is an unbelievable blessing to all of us & no doubt will help you too.

Wishing you all the best! Take care

Hugs to you!! 💜

Send this to a friend