REGISTER | LOGIN

Reply To: My story, I must be the worlds most gullible, confused idiot on the planet!

Jan7
Participant

Xnurse2018, You’re so welcome! Donna as ways has given you excellent advise. We have all been where you are now. And one of the greatest steps out of the abusive relationship is to have someone to hear what we are going thru with a sociopath.

I want you to know WE HEAR YOU & WE BELIEVE YOU!💜💜💜

You state:

“So he broke the silence today to tell me how much I’ve hurt him and how despicable of person I am, and I have sucked the life out of him, etc, etc.”

What do sociopaths ultimately want?

POWER & CONTROL OVER YOU.

His words are to mentally control you, to break you down so he has more control over you, his words are to prevent you from leaving him.

YOU ARE NOT WHAT HE SAYS OF YOU!!

Please know that sociopaths target kind hearted, loving, respectful, hardworking people. THIS IS WHO YOU ARE HON!! Know this!! Ignore his lying words!! Remember sociopaths are pathological liars (google search on lovefruad). his words about you are lies!!

He is using narcissistic projection (google & search on LF) when he says that you have sucked the life out of him. IT is the other way around, he is like a vampire sucking the life out of your & destroying your health in the process with all the stress, emotional, mental & verbal abuse he is inflicting on you.

I’m sorry that you are struggling financially also. Please know there are food banks that can help. I know it might be embarrassing to go to one but once you do you will realize that EVERYONE struggles financially at one time or another & this is the very reason why these food banks exist.

Know that your husband is financially controlling you to control you from leaving him. He wants, like all sociatpohs, for you to be depended on him emotionally, mentally & physically. My ex husband did the same thing towards the end of our marriage because he did not want me to leave him. Guess what I gathered $300 and left him. Drove 3000 away from him. He was shocked but he had pushed me to my breaking point.

YOU ARE NOT DEPENDED ON HIM…YOU ARE STRONG HON…YOU ARE STRONGER THEN YOU KNOW.

It’s time to reach out for government financial assistance, the food bank, food stamps, via your local abuse center. you can call your national domestic abuse hotline USA 899-799-SAFE to get local abuse center numbers.

PLEASE KNOW YOU DO NOT HAVE TO MAKE STEPS WITHOUT HELP. There is so much help for woman in abusive marriages by women that have been abused also and had the strength to not only leave their abuser but to help others like you & me. No need to re invent the wheel. These wonderful angles have made it easier for us.

I went to my local abuse center when I left my ex h. It was embarrassing when I sat in the parking lot thinking to myself “how did I get here”…but there I was but I can tell you from my own experience walking into that center was life changing for me & every vicim that walks in.

Please also know that the most dangerous time for a woman is when she is about to leave or leave a abusive relationship. So get help from your local abuse center with an EXIT PLAN & SAFETY PLAN (google) out.

Be sure to clear your computer history each time you search for you safety.

HUGS TO YOU!! WE ARE HERE FOR YOU SO KEEP POSTING & VENTING AND READIGN EVERYTHING DONNA HAS POSTED.

Also watch her videos up at the top and read the YELLOW box on the home page & her book.

Take care😊🌺🌷

Send this to a friend