REGISTER | LOGIN

Reply To: is this real? how can it hurt so bad?

Donna Andersen
Keymaster

1for3 – I am so sorry for your situation. Everything shescomeundone is true – let me add some more.

Yes, the guy is a complete sociopath. He will never change and he will never be what you want. All the good behavior that you saw in the beginning was an act. The cruelty that you see now is the real him.

Like most victims of sociopaths, you are suffering from post traumatic stress disorder. That’s why your mind goes blank. It means your “flight or fight” reaction is always engaged.

The only real solution is to totally end the involvement. It’s good that you haven’t seen him, but you also need to cut off the calls and text messages. That’s how you take your power back. I recommend that you send one las text – “It’s over” – and then never respond again. And I mean NEVER!!! Block him if necessary. Get a new phone number if necessary.

When he is no longer manipulating you, that’s when you will be able to heal.

We have lots of information here on Lovefraud to help you. You also might want to check out my webinar, “Why it’s so hard to get over loving a sociopath and how you can recover.” Click the “courses” button in the gray menu bar at the top of this page.

Send this to a friend