REGISTER | LOGIN

Reply To: is this real? how can it hurt so bad?

Jan7
Participant

1for3, SENDING YOU HUG HUGS HON!!!! 💜💜💜

WE HEAR YOU 💜 WE BELIEVE YOU 💜 WE ARE HERE FOR YOU 💜!!!

YES!! This guy is a masterful manipulator sociopath!! HE has you jumping thru his hoops for fun. He is like a cat playing with a mouse (you).

You state:

i hurt i hurt so bad like the air is being ripped out of my lungs that i get so anxious that i have to go to the bathroom, i cant remember things, i cant talk to other people, like my brain freezes and i cant even think, i cant make decisions as small as what to make for dinner, i have laxe on my finances my responsibilities, i cry in front of my kids.

THIS WAS ME!! You are describing how I too felt when I was with my ex husband a sociopath. I could not even remember having the phone in my hand, let alone where I set the phone down. I could not even remember peoples names that were my friends! I could not even remember to turn the hot iron off before I left for work.

My mind was so twisted up from the sociopath that was in my life…I felt like I was literally dying. I was so mentally, emotionally, & physically exhasuted that I eventually became bed ridden. Trying to walk to the bathroom was absolutely exhausting.

Sociopaths purposely & intentionally wear their partners out to have full control over them!!

This sociopath in your life wants to destroy you, your health, your relationships….all to have POWER & CONTROL over you!!! And for fun!! They are PURE PURE EVIL and this guy is NO different!!!

First things first:

1) Get your health back in order!!!

YES, Donna is correct, you are suffering from PTSD!

Most victims of sociopath suffer from PTSD, I was no different as with most, if not all hear at Lovefraud. Finally the answer after going from doctor to doctor to figure out how a once healthy, energetic, athletic person I was, to being bed ridden it was only until after I escaped my ex & sat on a knowledgeable counselors couch did I find out the very first day I was suffering from PTSD did I get the correct help to turn my sickly body back to a health one.

I believe the root issue of PTSD (from my own experience) is Adrenal Fatigue.

Google “Adrenal fatigue symptoms list” and also look at:

DrLam. com symptoms list

Adrenalfatigue. org symptoms list

to learn more.

My Endocrinologist doctor (doctor that specializes in Adrenal gland issues) tested me for cortisol levels, vitamin & mineral deficiency, hormonal imbalance test, thyroid T3 & T4, etc. My test result were off the chart horrible. As they say “Stress kills”

And right now you are under a tremendous amount of stress due to this EXTREMELY ABUSIVE MAN in your life!!

What do you do to heal adrenal fatigue?

Remove the stress
Large amounts of Vitamins & Minerals (specifically B complex, D, Magnesium. My doctor gave me Dr Wilson’s (adrenal fatigue. com) adrenal vitamins, and progesterone hormone (nature not man made).
Eat a good clean diet such as Dr Fuhrman’s Eat to Live Book or Super Juice Me documentary (free on you tube).

Google:

“Dr Fuhrman PBS You tube” (to watch is PBS special on eating healthy to heal the body)

“Super Juice me documentary you tube”

(both of these methods literally flood your body with much needed vitamins & minerals & reset your body’s chemistry

(do not change your diet without advise from your doctor)

Within 4 hours of taking vitamins/minerals & Rx progesterone pills prescribed from my Endocrinologist doctor, my anxiety was half. Within weeks I felt like I could think again & function again. This after I had left my ex (removed the stress to a certain degree since I was still going thur a divorce).

If you have thyroid issues, you have adrenal gland (i.e. adrenal fatigue issues). According to Dr Wilson’s book you must heal your adrenal glands first before your thyroid because you can damage our thyroid otherwise.

My heart aches reading your post. My ex was the same way with all the daily chaos & drama that he created.

This sociopath in your life has you on a hamster wheel to NO WHERE VILLE…he keeps you spinning around & around to where you get no where, to where you & he never solved in of the drama.

I use to think to my self during my marriage to my ex that I would put out two of his drama & chaos fires to only have him create 10 more fires of drama & chaos that had to be put out.

Nothing with a sociopath is ever solved! Nothing. He is intentionally creating chaos & drama with you to throw you off balance to have control & power over you.

Is he cheating on you?

Most likely!! He most likely is picking a fight with you, blaming you and then going off to see someone else. Then he does the same to her & comes back to you.

Everything sociopaths do is intentional!!

Sociopath run a CON GAME with everyone. Where you have no idea you are playing a game. A game that you dont even know the rules to because sociopaths change the rules as soon as they think you understand what is going on!

ASK YOURSELF THIS question everyday:

Is this guy I’m dating pure evil, like Charles Mason or Hitler?

(I’ll write more tomorrow)

HUGS TO YOU!! 💜💜💜

I am so proud of you for having the courage to search the internet & to have the amazing courage to write your story here on Lovefraud. I know it’s freighting to do so. I was freighted too, the first time I posted on a site.

But I can tell you it is one of the biggest steps out of this abusive relationship.

PLEASE LOOK AT THE NATIONAL DOMESTIC VIOLENCE HOTLIEN WEBSITE!! THE MOST DANGEROUS TIME FOR A VICTIM OF ABUSE IS WHEN SHE LEAVE HER ABUSER OR IS JUST ABOUT READY TO LEAVE HIM.

YOU ARE NOT ALONE ANYMORE HON💜💜, WE HEAR YOU!! 💜💜💜

KEEP POSTING & READING!!💜💜🌺

Send this to a friend