REGISTER | LOGIN

Reply To: Can a sociopath recognize that he has a mental disorder?

Jan7
Participant

READ THIS DEFINITION EVERYDAY HON:

Definition of evil

1 a : morally reprehensible : sinful, wicked an evil impulse
b : arising from actual or imputed bad character or conduct a person of evil reputation

WHEN SOMEONE TELLS YOU WHO THEY ARE, BELIVE THEM!!!

He is telling you to RUN like HELL away from him!! PLEASE HEED HIS WARNING!!

My ex h, a sociaopth, told me how he was = “NOT A GOOD PERSON”, I chose to see the “good” in him, I chose to think that he could “change”….

Guess what, I stayed for over 12 years of marriage, and he broke me down emotionally & mentally every second of the day, to a point I literally crawled out of his hellish world, to get away from his evil mindset.

I now see him for who he is = PURE EVIL!! It’s time for you to do the same with this EVIL sociopath in your life.

THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE!!!

This guy will destroy you if you stay with him. He WILL break you down emotionally & mentally until you dont know which way is up & which way is down. He will love every second of tearing you appear! He will love every second of you crying!! He will love every second of you trying to crawl out of his hellish world. Sociopath LOVE to destroy good people.

SO HEED HIS WARNING & RUN LIKE HELL AWAY FROM HIM!!

It’s not easy. It’s a nightmare to live with them…but it is also a nightmare trying to find yourself again if you stay a long time. You have been in hell for 1 1/2…it will not be an easy road to heal…but you will heal much quicker now vs staying with him for more years.

Steven Hassan a cult & domestic abuse expert, author of Freedom of Mind, who has been on 60 minutes, CNN, Fox etc…states in a interview that you need to visualize your abuser in your mind next to the pictures of other evil people (i.e. Hitler or Charles Mason). This visualization works!! I was having trouble seeing my ex h as a very evil person…despite him telling me. So I tried Hassan’s method & now I see my ex for what he truly is = EVIL. Try this. Once you see him for what he true is and who he is telling you he is…

Then you can start healing your body, mind & sprit.

SENDING HUGE HUGS TO YOU!! 💜💜💜

Donna & Terry (Lovefraud) have created a very safe place for all of use to chat & heal together. So keep posting!! You should be so so PROUD of yourself for having the courage to post here at Lovefraud.

WE HEAR YOU💜, WE BELIEVE YOU💜, AND WE ARE HERE FOR YOU💜!!

Wishing you all the best.🌺🌺🌺

PS DONNA ADVISE IS SPOT ON!!

ASK YOURSELF THIS QUESTION EVERYDAY:

Do I need to run like HELL from this sociopath??

• This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by  Jan7.

Send this to a friend