lf2

Reply To: Moving DH Item's to Another Room

Jan7
Participant

Pennride, sending you HUGE HUGS hon!!!💜💜💜 Thank goodness your friend told you the truth and thank goodness you started to research the truth!!

BRAVO to you for having the courage to search for the truth which lead you to this wonderful site Lovefruad. Donna Anderson (site creater of Lovefraud) is amazing and has created such a safe place for everyone who had endured the hell that you are to educate themselves & have a great support network for healing. WE ARE HERE FOR YOU, WE BELIVE YOU…YOU ARE NO LONGER ALONE!! 💜💜💜

BRAVO to you for having the courage to post your story!!! PAT yourself on the back hon, this is the first giant leap to escaping the hell you are in & for healing.

It is not easy to escape, it is not easy to accept the hell you are truly enduring on a daily bases. But, you have open your eyes & mind to the truth. And you are making steps out. KEEP MOVING FORWARD WITH YOUR DIVORCE.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL ABUSE CENTER FOR HELP WITH A DOMESTIC ABUSE SAFETY & EXIT PLAN (google term) OUT OF THIS ABUSIVE MARRIAGE. Your local abuse center may have funds to help with your divorce and can also help you with a safe place to move into. IN the USA you can call the National Domestic Violence Hotline 800-799-SAFE to get local abuse center numbers and also to talk with a free counselor about a Safety & Exit plan out.

Right know your body & mind are in survival mode. Right now your stress level is thru the roof. This is adding to your “mesh brain”. Sadly, when you are living in hell with a sociopath your brain ends up not working correctly because of the daily stress the sociopath INTENTIONALLY puts you under to CONTROL you. I had the same issue hon, my body & mind was exhausted to a point I ended bed ridden from the stress.

Look into ADRENAL FATIGUE SYMPTOMS on the net & sites like Adrenal fatigue. org and DrLam.com…see their symptoms list.

On another support site, the site creator asked if anyone suffered health issues when with the narcissist /sociopath. Over 400 victims respond YES!! Their symptoms were ALL adrenal fatigue symptoms.

You are most likely suffering from PTSD…I believe the root health issue of PTSD is adrenal fatigue (at least this was me). The adrenal glands regulate the body’s blood pressure, blood sugar, cortisol and adrenaline levels (fight, flight or freeze mode) and over 50 hormones!! THEY ARE A HUGE DEAL. With continual stress such as a toxic relationship, poor diet, drugs or alcohol use, lack of sleep, rest or relaxation the adrenal glands will become fatigue. When the adrenal glands are not functioning correctly it will wreak havoc on your body, mind & spirit.

Some symptoms list: (This is the very short list)

depression
anxiety
sleep issues
mood swings
memory loss
brain fog (aka mush brain)
difficulty making good decisions
etc etc

To heal your adrenal glands you need a good clean diet, plenty of rest, relaxation & sleep, good clean diet, possible natural hormonal replacement (not man made), vitamins & minerals etc.

I was lucky enough to have a friend guide me to a Endocrinologist doctor after I escaped my ex h a sociopath. The doctor prescribed a Rx of Progesterone pills (natural NOT synthetic) and also Dr Wilsons adrenal vitamins (see Adrenal Fatigue. org for more info).

I would HIGHLY recommend that you find a good Endocrinologist doctor that will test you for vitamin & mineral deficiency, Cortisol levels (see Adrenal fatigue .org for info on this test), thyroid T3 and T4 (if you have thyroid issues you have adrenal fatigue issues) and any other test your doctor recommends.

GET YOUR HEALTH IN ORDER…this will help you to plan your exit out.

Google: “Super Juice Me documentary you tube” and also “Sick, fat and nearly dead. com” to watch these documentaries that will flood your body with much needed vitamins & minerals with will help with your brain function and also your stress level. Check with your doctor first before changing your diet.

Google: “Dr Amen PBS you tube” and “Dr Fuhrman PBS you tube”…both have books on NY TIMES Best seller list…your local library may have them.

DOCUMENT EVERYTHING THAT THIS SOCIOPATH IS DOING TO YOU DAILY. KEEP A JOUNAL WITH DATES TIMES ETC. ASK YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS TO DO THE SAME WITH THE INFO YOU GIVE THEM. THIS CAN BE USED IN COURT.

I am so sorry that you got yourself into trouble. This happens hon, do not beat yourself up. You are/were in survival mode that night you went out. You learned your lesson. So do not beat yourself up. I have read similar stories.

Right now…DO NOT drink, or do any illegal drugs to calm your nerves. Donna has written about this. Right now the stress you are under it is very common to reach for something to calm your nerves. Getting your health in order vitamins, minerals, possible Rx of progesterone will all calm your nerves.

PLEASE know that sociopaths do not want their spouses to sleep. Why? because they want full control over you. That is their ultimate goal. He might be sleeping around but he still does not want you to leave him. Sociopath always want control over everyone. My ex h did the same with regards to keeping me awake or waking me up. Banging things to make noice when I sleep, then I would be awake all night. HE would come in and scream at me that the bedroom tv was to loud. I found out after I left him he was on the computer on pick up chat sites and was having 3 affairs. SO I believe he came in to yell at me to not only throw me off but so that he could chat with his mistress on the phone with out them asking who was with him because they could hear the tv.

I agree with your friend that you do NOT want to set this man off…a sociopath wants to destroy their mate when the mate finally has enough of their hellish nightmare. SO PLEASE be careful and reach out to you local abuse center. They maybe able to give you funds for an apartment or have apartments set up for you to move into. That way you can get on with healing in a safe place.

I am so sorry that you are enduring this nightmare. We have all been where you are at now…it’s HELL. But you should be so proud of yourself for making steps out.

DO NOT ENGAGE IN ANY ARGUMET WITH THIS SOCIOATH!! AVOID ALL ARGUMENTS…AS A SOCIOPATH WANTS TO WIN BATTLES AT ALL COST. You can not win a battle on your own. So just ignore him…when he lashes out just leave the room if you can safely. IF you can not leave the room safely…just keep telling yourself that you know the truth and that you are going to have an amazing knew life when you finally are divorced. But do not tell him that you have learned he is a sociopath!! For your safety BITE YOUR TONGUE and also for your children safety.

CLEAR YOUR COMPUTER EVERY TIME YOU COME TO LOVE FRAUD OR ANY OTHER SUPPORT SITE.

YOU ARE NOT ALONE ANYMORE HON, WE HEAR YOU, WE BELIVE YOU, WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!!

Keep venting here.

Wishing you all the best.

Sending you huge hugs!! 💜💜💜

• This reply was modified 3 days, 14 hours ago by  Jan7.

Send this to a friend