Most people, when they realize that they must split from their sociopathic husband or wife, still hope to be fair about the process. To protect your money when divorcing a sociopath, here’s what you really need to understand: Sociopaths have no interest in fairness. They want to squeeze you for as much as they can get out of you.
Susan Shofer, CDC (certified divorce consultant), explains this, and more, in her upcoming webinar:
How to protect yourself financially when divorcing a sociopath
Wednesday, July 15 • 8-9 pm ET
This course has specific, and practical, learning objectives. After this course, you should be able to:
- Protect your records and accounts in anticipation of filing for divorce
- Prepare for the financial games your sociopathic ex will play
- Find debt and tax liabilities that your ex has hidden
- Anticipate your ex’s moves regarding child support and alimony
- Take steps to make your divorce decree enforceable
Sociopaths hide assets, incur debt, claim poverty, run up your legal bills and more. Learn their strategies, so you can protect your money when divorcing a sociopath. Sign up today! Click the link below to learn more.