REGISTER | LOGIN

Celebrating the victories

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  allison123 2 months ago.

• Author

allison123
    Participant

Today marks 1 month of maintaining No Contact.

I haven’t reached out, and she hasn’t reached out to me. And the thing is – I’m at a place where I feel like if she reached out to me today I would finally be strong enough not to answer. It was really hard at first but it’s slowly getting easier every day. I’m celebrating 1 month today – celebrating my strength and my resilience and most importantly feeling thankful that I’m out of that toxic situation.

I hope that you celebrate your victories, big and small, today too.

• This topic was modified 2 months ago by  allison123.

slimone
    Participant

allison123,

Good for you. I am cheering for you!! I really am. Maybe just in my heart, since I am sitting at my desk. But YAY for you, for a month out, for putting one foot in front of the other and walking in the opposite direction from trouble, pain, hurt……

Slim

allison123
      Participant

Slimone, thank you so much! I’m feeling stronger and like my self-esteem is being built back up, ever so slowly. I think affirmations are really helping with that. Thank you for your continued encouragement!

Sunnygal
    Participant

Congrats!!

allison123
      Participant

Thank you!

Donna Andersen
    Keymaster

allison123 – Terrific! Stay strong. The longer you are away from her, the better you will feel.

allison123
      Participant

Thank you! I’m honestly at a place where I’m thankful this ended and I can finally move towards a happier and healthier life. Even just a little time and distance away from her have been good to me.

allison123
    Participant

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  allison123.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Send this to a friend