lf2

Characteristics of a Sociopath

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  AnnettePK 4 days, 11 hours ago.

• Author

angelstar
    Participant

What has been your experience dealing with a sociopaths besides all the given lies and manipulation. I’m still trying to figure out if this guy is a sociopath, or not. He seems to have 2 different personalities. One is super funny and charming, the other was more serious and spoke in a monotone, with alot of ums and ahs. He makes heavy eye contact. Every-time I looked away he was still staring at me, like he is studying me, or something. I could never figure him out, or what he is up-to next. He loves to play mind games to get a reaction out of me. He is very unreliable, selfish, and flaky. He always makes promises that he can never keep, and loves to try and make me jealous. What are some other red flags that you have noticed about your sp so I can figure this guy out better.

• This topic was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by  angelstar.

Donna Andersen
    Keymaster

Angelstar – all the traits that you mentioned fit the pattern of a sociopath. If you want to know more about their behavior you might want to get my book, “Red Flags of Love Fraud – 10 signs you’re dating a sociopath.” If the guy fits the description, get rid of him.

Red Flags of Love Fraud (ebook or softcover)

ltwheeler
    Participant

When someone doesn’t loose eye contact for an extended period of time, basically staring, they’re more than likely a sociopath. My ex would sit and stare at me to make me uncomfortable. Out of the blue. He said it was a habit and didn’t know he was doing it. He also said he just liked to look at me. Thought I was pretty.(In other words, there was something wrong with ME because it made me uncomfortable.) It was clearly an intimidation ploy and a lame one at that.

AnnettePK
    Participant

Angel,

Sounds like you have him figured out enough to know this is not a person to interact with. “loves to play mind games ….. very unreliable, selfish, and flaky. He always makes promises that he can never keep, and loves to try and make me jealous.” Whatever the best label for his behavior, the best thing you can do for yourself is not have any contact with him.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Send this to a friend