If you’re like most people who find Lovefraud, you’ve already tangled with a sociopath and want to know how to escape and recover.
That’s exactly what I explain in my upcoming Lovefraud CE program. I’ll be teaching three one-hour webinars:
- June 16 – Sociopathic Seduction: How you got hooked and why you stayed
- June 23 – What Did They Want? Psychopaths, antisocials and other exploiters in romantic relationships
- June 30 – Escaping the Sociopath and Rebuilding Your Life
All the programs are at 8 pm Eastern time. If you can’t attend at the specific date and time, no worries the programs will be recorded, and you can watch them whenever you want. However, if you participate in the initial live presentation, you will be able to ask questions during the program.
The information in these presentations answers the questions that people always ask me in personal consultations. Here’s what I cover:
Sociopathic Seduction: How you got hooked and why you stayed
- Why most of us are clueless about the social predators living among us
- The Number 1 vulnerability that sociopaths exploit
- 3 risk factors that make women vulnerable to psychopaths
- How our biological imperative to trust others is used against us
- How sex changes your brain
What did they want? Psychopaths, antisocials and other exploiters in romantic relationships
- Psychopath, antisocial, narcissist, borderline what are they?
- What disordered individuals really want
- Sociopaths and sex
- Inside the sociopathic mind
- How the disorder develops genetics and environment
Escaping the Sociopath and Rebuilding Your Life
- What NOT to do when you learn of your partner’s betrayal
- Do you fight or cut your losses and run?
- Tips and strategies for lawsuits, divorce and child custody battles
- What can help when your brain is traumatized
- The key to getting through the experience
My greatest hope with Lovefraud is to help you overcome whatever you have endured, and create the life that you really want. That’s why I am truly excited about this upcoming Lovefraud CE program. If you take all three webinars, you’ll have a good understanding of what happened, why it happened, and how to move forward.
Save when you sign up for all three programs – Lovefraud Recovery Bundle.